samedi 13 mai 2017

Beautiful

Bonjour! Je vous présente aujourd'hui ma création pour le challenge du mois sur le blog de More Than Words. Ce mois-ci, nous devions incorporer à notre page des fleurs  et s'inspirer du mot "Mère". J'en ai profiter pour utiliser une photo que j'aime vraiment beaucoup de ma maman, ma fille et moi!

Hello! I present today my creation for the challenge of the month on the blog of More Than Words. This month, we were to incorporate flowers into our page and to be inspired by the word "Mother". I enjoy to use a photo that I really like a lot of my mom, my daughter and me!



J'ai débuter ma page avec un papier de la collection "Out of the blue" de 13@rts. J'ai ensuite appliqueé une couche de gesso transparent avant d'ajouter une étampe de Prima Marketing et du modeling paste avec un stencil de Tim Holtz. J'ai par la suite utilisé les encres "Pastel Raspberry" et "Pastel Dirty Pink" de 13@rts.

I started my layout with a paper from the "Out of the blue" collection of 13@rts. I then applied a layer of clear gesso before adding a stamp of Prima Marketing and modeling paste with a stencil of Tim Holtz. I subsequently used the "Pastel Raspberry" and "Pastel Dirty Pink" inks of 13@rts.




J'ai aussi ajouter à quelques endroits un mélange de gel médium, de Arts Stones et de Mini Arts Stones de Prima Marketing. Pour compléter mon fond de page, j'ai ajouter du coton fromage, des morceaux de dentelle et du Sisal.

I also add a mix of Medium Gel, Arts Stones and Mini Arts Stones from Prima Marketing. To add to my background, I added cotton cheese, pieces of lace and Sisal.



Par la suite, j'ai ajouté quelques formes faites à l'aide des moules Prima Marketing, sur lesquelles j'ai mis du Métallique Wax Rose Gold. J'aime beaucoup l'horloge!!! J'ai aussi utilisé des découpes provenant d'un die de Memory Box. J'ai ajouter plusieurs fleurs de Prima Marketing ainsi que des diecuts de Kaisercraft.

Subsequently, I added some shapes made using Prima Marketing molds, on which I put Metallic Wax Rose Gold. I love the clock! I also used diecuts from a die of Memory Box. I have added several flowers from Prima Marketing as well as diecuts from Kaisercraft.








Pour mon titre, j'ai utilisé un diecut de Kaisercraft.

For my title, I used a diecut from Kaisercraft.


Merci de votre visite!

Thank you for your visit!




6 commentaires:

Elena Martynova a dit…

I really like this Lo. Bright, alive, dynamic! Stunning setting for your photos!
Thank you for joining us at More Than Words this month!

Nicole Doiron a dit…

Absolutely beautiful! So happy you could play along with us at More Than Words!

Kareen Dion a dit…

Amélie!! Wowwww!!! J'adore! Et la photo est trop belle!!! Merci pour ta participation à More Than Words!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg a dit…

Wow absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words xxx

Unknown a dit…

I love this. You made a beautiful background. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words Challenge.

langeatheart a dit…

Gorgeous page!! Love that bright and colorful background! Beautiful photo of all the generations! Well done! All the best from MTW! :)