samedi 25 février 2017

Ensemble

Bonjour! Aujourd'hui, je vous présente ma création pour le combo-couleurs du mois de février sur le blog de Lindy's Stamp Gang ainsi que pour le défi sur le blog de More than Words.

Hello! Today, I present my creation for the combo-colors of February on the blog of Lindy's Stamp Gang as well as for the challenge on the blog of More than Words.

https://blog.lindystampgang.com/2017/02/01/february-2017-color-challenge/


http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/2017/02/february-2017-main-challenge-together.html

Voici ma page.

Here is my layout.


J'ai tout d'abord utilisé un papier de la collection "Wild + Free" de Prima Marketing. J'ai fait un mélange de Arts Stone, Arts Stone Mini et de gesso épais. J'ai appliquer mon mélange à quelques endroits sur ma page. J'ai ensuite collé 2 pailles en papiers et quelques bout de dentelle. J'ai ensuite appliqué la couleur. J'ai utilisé les encre en spray "Salt Water Taffy" et "Peony Scarlet Red" ainsi que le magical powder "Queen of hearts red" de Lindy's Stamp Gang. Une fois sec, j'ai collé mon cotton fromage.

I first used a paper from the "Wild + Free" collection of Prima Marketing. I made a mix of Arts Stone, Stone Arts Mini and heavy gesso. I applied my mixture to a few places on my layout. I then pasted 2 papers straws and a few pieces of lace. I then applied the color. I used the spray ink "Salt Water Taffy" and "Peony Scarlet Red" as well as the magical powder "Queen of hearts red" from Lindy's Stamp Gang. Once dry, I glued my cotton cheese.




Par la suite, toujours avec les papiers de la collection "Wild + Free" de Prima Marketing, j'ai fait mon montage de papiers. J'ai jouer avec plusieurs épaisseurs. J'ai utilisé un punch "Filmstrip" de EK Succes ainsi qu'une matrice de découpe Doilie de Prima Marketing. Pour terminer, j'ai utilisé de la corde de chanvre rose, que j'ai préalablement formé en rond. 

Subsequently, always with the papers of the collection "Wild + Free" of Prima Marketing, I made my montage of papers. I play with several layers. I used a "Filmstrip" punch from EK Succes and a Prima Marketing Doilie die cut. To finish, I used rope of pink hemp, which I previously formed in round.




Il ne restait seulement qu'à placer quelques ornements. J'ai donc disposé quelques fleurs et un badge. Le "&" demandé pour le défi de More than Words se trouve sur mon badge! Pour mon titre, j'ai utilisé un mot en mousse autocollant de Accent Scrapbooking, une première pour moi, je dois avouer que c'est un beau coup de coeur!

All that remained was to place some ornaments. So I arranged some flowers and a badge. The "&" asked for the challenge of More than Words is on my badge! For my title, I used a word foam sticker Accent Scrapbooking, a first for me, I must admit that it is a lovely favorite!





Merci de votre visite!

Thank you for your visit!


12 commentaires:

Solange Marques a dit…

So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us Lindys challenge.

Di Garling a dit…

Wow such a gorgeous layout put together so well with so many great elements. So glad to have you play along at both Lindys Stamp Gang & More Than Words challenges.

Natalie a dit…

Fabulous project
Thanks for playing along with Lindys

Caroline Elliam a dit…

Ta page est super jolie et c'est une belle photo de vous 2! Merci d'avoir participé aux défis de More than words et de Lindy's!

Kareen Dion a dit…

Ahhh super belle ta page! J'aime les couleurs et la disposition de ta page! J'aime tout! Merci pour ta participation chez More Than Words!

langeatheart a dit…

Lovely layout! Thanks for joinng us at MTW! :)

Tina Stepanova a dit…

Stunningly beautiful layout! Thank you for joining Lindy's color challenge!

Mary Tzalla a dit…

Gorgeous layout with lots of layers and beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at Lindy's color challenge!

talkis23 a dit…

encore une superbe page tu es en feu bravo merci de ta participation au défi Lindy's

Nicole Doiron a dit…

Super beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Kerry Fellowes a dit…

Such a pretty page, thanks for playing at Lindy's :)

Heather McMahon a dit…

This is gorgeous! I love the pic and the colours. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.