dimanche 18 décembre 2016

Precious memories

Bonjour! De retour aujourd'hui avec une autre âge sous le thème de Noël! Je crois que depuis mes début en scrapbooking, je n'ai jamais fait autant de page sur le sujet!!! Ma page d'aujourd'hui correspond au challenge #49 du blog de 13@rts.

Hello! Back today with another layout under the Christmas theme! I believe that since my beginning in scrapbooking, I have never made so many layout on the subject !!! My page today corresponds to challenge # 49 of the 13@rts blog.


http://13artspl.blogspot.ca/2016/12/challenge-49-christmas-time-swiateczny.html

Pour une rare fois, j'ai complètement délaissé les fleurs. J'ai commencé par appliquer une couche de gesso transparent, et ensuite, une couche de gesso épais pour atténuer les motifs de ma feuille. Pour ajouter un peu de texture, j'ai utiliser de la pâte texturante à l'aide d'un stencil. Pour la couleur, j'ai utiliser 3 encres en spray, "Clam Bake Beige" et "Moonlit Mulberry" de Lindy's Stamp Gang ainsi que "Pastel Cinnamon" de 13@rts.

For a rare time, I completely abandoned the flowers. I started by applying a layer of transparent gesso, and then a layer of thick gesso to mitigate the patterns of my sheet. To add some texture, I use texturizing paste using a stencil. For the color, I use 3 inks in spray, "Clam Bake Beige" and "Moonlit Mulberry" from Lindy's Stamp Gang as well as "Pastel Cinnamon" from 13@rts.


Pour mon titre, j'ai utiliser les chipboards de 13@rts. J'y ai appliquer le crayon Wink of Stella de Zig. Ça donne un bel effet brillant, parfait pour les pages sous le thème de Noël!

For my title, I use the 13@rts chipboards. I applied the pencil Wink of Stella of Zig. It gives a nice shiny effect, perfect for pages under the Christmas theme!


J'avais des étoiles de prima qui trainaient depuis un bon moment dans mon bac d'ornements. Mais elles étaient de la mauvaise couleur et ne filtraient pas du tout J'ai donc appliquer une mine couche de gesso au doigt et ensuite j'ai utiliser l'encre "Moonlit Mulberry" de Lindy's Stamp Gang. Mes étoiles étaient maintenant parfaites!

I had Prima's stars that had been dragging on my ornaments for a while. But they were the wrong color and did not fit at all so I applied a layer of gesso to the finger and then I used the ink "Moonlit Mulberry" from Lindy's Stamp Gang. My stars were perfect now!


J'ai utiliser un flocon blanc que j'ai trouvé au magasin d'escompte. Avec tous ses brillants, il était parfait pour ma page!!

I use a white flake that I found at the discount store. With all its glitter, it was perfect for my page !!


Finalement, j'ai saupoudré, un peu partout sur ma page, des Arts Stones de Prima Marketing.

Finally, I sprinkled, everywhere on my page, the Arts Stones of Prima Marketing.





Merci de votre visite!

Thank you for your visit!



4 commentaires:

Fiona Paltridge Designs a dit…

This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us with our 13Arts challenge xx

Unknown a dit…

Vraiment très jolie Amélie !!! J'adore cette belle douceur, et pas trop super changé comme j'aime. C'est mignon la petite étoile au somment de ton sapin !!!

Paper Attic a dit…

Beautiful sparkly page, I love all the glittery white, thanks for playing with us at 13 arts!

Milena Kolat-Rzepecka a dit…

Beautiful LO!
Thank you for joining us with our 13 Arts challenge!